music Music » Protest the Hero: Fortress Cover
views 3,603   favorites 9 (?)  


Protest the Hero: Fortress box art cover
By avatar master_general 41 on July 24th, 2009
print No Printable Available

comments Protest the Hero: Fortress Cover Comments


Comment on master_general's Protest the Hero: Fortress Cover.

avatar
master_general 41 [ 1 decade ago ]

"Build a Fortress for a Goddess and it will fall..."

This is quite the treat, for basically 80% of this box is brushes that I used. The other 20% is compiled of resources that I used from the actual cover.

So enjoy, XIAHX, this is for you

[ Reply ]


avatar
Silent Oblivion 45 [ 1 decade ago ]

=D

[ Reply ]


avatar
HalfSwiss 43 [ 1 decade ago ]

I like it but the I think it's a bit too bright. I would make it a darker shade of purple.

[ Reply ]


avatar
RoarShark 40 [ 1 decade ago ]

#3, Ya try making it a bit darker, It is still really good though.

[ Reply ]


avatar
master_general 41 [ 1 decade ago ]

#4, and #3

If I made it darker, it would look horrible, trust me

[ Reply ]


avatar
Sven 32 [ 1 decade ago ]

Don't make it darker, just lower the saturation of the colors a little. (link

Edited at 1 decade ago

[ Reply ]


avatar
Ray Blade 40 [ 1 decade ago ]

That is very artistic, I'd of just liked to see more blended images on the back.

[ Reply ]