game PlayStation 2 » Xenosaga Episode II: Jenseits von Gut und Bose Box Cover

Xenosaga Episode II: Jenseits von Gut und Bose box art cover
By avatar tleeart 45 on August 1st, 2010

[ Box updated on August 3rd, 2010 ] [ original ]

comments Xenosaga Episode II: Jenseits von Gut und Bose Box Cover Comments

Comment on tleeart's Xenosaga Episode II: Jenseits von Gut und Bose Box Art / Cover.

Throavium 1 [ 9 years ago ]

Not too sure about the presentation, but I'm sure this looks good.

tleeart 45 [ 9 years ago ]

This is another of the games I bought a little while back on the Hollywood Video/Game Crazy liquidation sale. I wanted this to have a very official look to it, and make it different than the official, so much so, that I didn't want KOS-MOS in front at all. I tried to focus instead on other characters that are main links to the story.

I recreated the logo in Illustrator.

Credit to Pan for the 3D presentation template, and to Master_General for the layout template.

I got all my art assets from Creative Uncut, if anybody wanted to know.

@Throavium, I don't really know how I feel about the presentation either, I was trying something with a little more flash...well, that's the idea anyway.

I also added a printable, if you want to see the flat.

Edited at 9 years ago

Throavium 1 [ 9 years ago ]

#2, Why did you use Illustrator?

A lotta guys talk about it, but I've never used it.

makjack 38 [ 9 years ago ]

Dude I love this box. But you really should change the presentation. Because it makes the box looks dull. Printable is cool though.

Edited at 9 years ago

tleeart 45 [ 9 years ago ]

#3, I used Illustrator because it is vector based. Basically that means I can make stuff as big as I like without degradation. Also, the pen tool is great for doing precise shapes, and Illustrator is better organized for using the pen tool.

When it comes to using prefabricated art, it's not very useful. Basically just another tool for making art.

What about the presentation looks dull? Is it the gradation? If so, I can remove that. If it's the 3D view. I can try and make a better view or do a 2D presentation.

jesse777 35 [ 9 years ago ]

Simply Astounding Tim!

Spiderpig24 47 [ 9 years ago ]

The box looks great, and I like the presentation.

tleeart 45 [ 9 years ago ]

#7, I think they were saying the presentation was dull because of the gradient a put over the box. I may remove it soon to bring out the colors better.

tleeart 45 [ 9 years ago ]

Kind of a bump, but just letting you guys know I updated it slightly. I took the gradient off the box and toned down the background to make it less dull.

I hope you guys like this better!

Good job, update looks much better. Front is nice but the back truly shines, nice one!

Throavium 1 [ 9 years ago ]

Looks better.

More attention please. Seriously people...

White_Dove 38 [ 9 years ago ]

Front looks good but the back is just catchy! I really enjoyed the back, something about it is just shiney. I like the presentation, it looks different than the usual ones.Also, great job with the logo.

I've played this game but it wasn't my favorite. It was too chaty, if you know what I mean. lol

Edited at 9 years ago

tleeart 45 [ 9 years ago ]

#13, I do know what you mean XD. I wasn't particularly fond of the battle system on this one either. Xenogears is still the greatest "xeno" game in my book.

I just needed to make a box for this since I bought a copy of this for $1.50 and it had no box lol.