game Xbox 360 » Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Box Cover

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood box art cover
By avatar Throavium-Redux 40 on March 17th, 2011

comments Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Box Cover Comments

Comment on Throavium-Redux's Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Box Art / Cover.

Flexx 26 [ 8 years ago ]

Extremely generic design-wise, but I can't deny that it looks damn good.

Deividas 47 [ 8 years ago ]

The front is awesome but the back is where it loses it...I think the back is a bit...Random. I would say make the back as good as the front or at least go with the front a little better. Love the front though.

Ronthis the Werewolf 39 [ 8 years ago ]

It looks just like every other Assassin's Creed Brotherhood box on the site, try something new.

Unknown Flames 33 [ 8 years ago ]

You made a new account? Looks nice btw.

Squall234 43 [ 8 years ago ]

Here is my question, are you the real Throavium, or an impostor?

felipe 40 [ 8 years ago ]

Very nice one, reminds me of my own ACB box, I can see you fixed the "mushroom" looking guys on the front, and that's a lot better than my front...
Fav+

LooseJuice 28 [ 8 years ago ]

Looks so sexy and sleek. It's really a beautiful box.

aelixus 45 [ 8 years ago ]

Some images are low quality, but this box really nice.

MattStar 48 [ 8 years ago ]

IDC if people say this is generic, it blows most other ACB boxes out of the water.

Throavium-Redux 40 [ 8 years ago ]

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (2)

This is my new account and I know better than anyone else that it's been confusing and a hassle to deal with my situation. Don't plan on posting 1,000 covers in one hour anymore because it bothers people and I have no reason to do it anymore, a lot more things are going on, and not every cover I make needs to be put on the main page. Others will go in the Showcase thread still.

PAL cover, disc, NTSC disc.

link

link

link

This marks my third Brotherhood cover, second XBOX 360 version. Original version takes on a blue theme with early artwork, second takes on the same red theme as my PS3 cover but is a bit darker and more centralized on Ezio rather than his henchmen. It took me awhile to cut out the screenshots, some of the renders are recycled from the PS3 cover, legal information and Barcode were taken from the official.

Couldn't find a PAL official so I just removed "Made in U.S.A." and changed the region. Please view the printable, quite a lot of details were added to the front to emphasize the scene, gives it a bit more glory, thanks for viewing.

Impressive work yet again, Throavium. Excellent lighting editing, colors and generally clean and professional layout. If I had the 360 version of the game I'd definitely print this.

Throavium-Redux 40 [ 8 years ago ]

Thank you very much.

del337er 40 [ 8 years ago ]

Incredible job, the speed at which you are improving as an artist is astounding me.

Throavium-Redux 40 [ 8 years ago ]