game Nintendo DS » No More Heroes DS Bundle Pack Box Cover

No More Heroes DS Bundle Pack box art cover
By avatar darthnater 12 on December 3rd, 2011
print No Printable Available

[ Box updated on December 4th, 2011 ] [ original ]

comments No More Heroes DS Bundle Pack Box Cover Comments

Comment on darthnater's No More Heroes DS Bundle Pack Box Art / Cover.

darthnater 12 [ 8 years ago ]

This box was made for 2 reasons: 1) To practice with Paint.net and 2) Because this game would be epic. Credit to Sonic the Hedgehog for the template. The screenshots were made in paint, the front and back were made separately in paint.net, and the two were brought together in paint. Travis' pic is the official pic modified by me. Please comment below- I need the critique to help in future.
P.S. If you spot the Street Fighter Alpha reference, you get a cookie.

Edited at 8 years ago

darthnater 12 [ 8 years ago ]

Updated, I noticed a few very dumb mistakes That needed correcting.

darthnater 12 [ 8 years ago ]

I'd hate to triple post, but no comments? I have a whole nice plate full of virtual cookies for ya...

Unknown Flames 33 [ 8 years ago ]

Not very good man, the back seems to be the most distracting though. The fonts on the back are kinda annoying, I would recommend staying with one font.

darthnater 12 [ 8 years ago ]

#4, I kind didn't like the back either, and I see what you mean by the fonts being distracting. Anything on the front (except the side of it, which I know is crap and I'm thinking about getting rid of that in a future update.)?

darthnater 12 [ 8 years ago ]

Damn, it. Double Post

Edited at 8 years ago

Icyfirefists 33 [ 8 years ago ]

Damn, i thought i commented on this

This is too cluttered. I mean it's got some good things going for it, but the developer and rating logos are stretched to the point that you can see their pixels. the laptop on the front doesnt do the box much justice though. i do like what youve done with the screenshots though.

darthnater 12 [ 8 years ago ]

#7, The laptop was a DS... oh well, I've got a new kickass version up that's tons more better. I was hard at work on ver.5 when you commented :)

Version 5(Hopefully last): I worked over 8 hours on this new version. I took out the back, added a actual box (That thing's beautiful), and added a cartridge. Enjoy!

Edited at 8 years ago

Icyfirefists 33 [ 8 years ago ]

i'm still not crazy about this one.