game Wii » No More Heroes Box Cover

No More Heroes box art cover
By avatar Pan 47 on December 8th, 2010
print No Printable Available

comments No More Heroes Box Cover Comments

Comment on Pan's No More Heroes Box Art / Cover.

Pan 47 [ 9 years ago ]

My no more heroes compilation box to go with my Killer7 box.

CoH GHOST 007 24 [ 9 years ago ]

Love it :D
But the only thing that bothers me (you don't have to change it) is the wii logo in the corner of the front part, it looks odd in that black box, couldn't you make the logo red or something?

Pan 47 [ 9 years ago ]

#2, The reason it's black is cause of my template, I have a series of boxes with templates like this and they're all black and white.

link
link
link

If you wanted to print this however, you could change the color to anything you wanted. : )

CoH GHOST 007 24 [ 9 years ago ]

Oh it's not a major fault or anything, just i think i'd prefer it without, but anyway this box needs HoF, or even Masterworks, plus this is better than the killer 7 one that you did, and that was good aswelll :)

jesse777 35 [ 9 years ago ]

This rapes my eyes, pan nice job!

KoopaDasher 30 [ 9 years ago ]

O_O

sci 1 [ 9 years ago ]

HOLY SHEET THATS SICK

Nice one, Pan. The front really captures the chaotic, badass nature of the games.

Apollo 41 [ 9 years ago ]

Awesome, but the collection feels like its in a random spot

LooseJuice 28 [ 9 years ago ]

I don't know anything about the game, but the style of this box is so in your face and aggressive. It's really a great piece of art. Phenomenal job.

Pan 47 [ 9 years ago ]

#9, I made the collection text look like it was on his saber. May have looked better in another spot, but works for me.

wasa-bi 7 [ 9 years ago ]

Stylish, but one thing: the text on the back is too far on the edges. If this was the real thing, I bet there was a big amount of rejects due to the high possibility of flaws during cutting the printed sheets.

Oh and I guess I have to admit I agree on the "collection" on the front.

oxol 23 [ 9 years ago ]

I've only got two complaints, and they've already been spotted by others, and you have good reasons for it. But it's the template (looks great on your other boxes and works better than the normal one on this box, but it still somehow doesn't fit the rest of the box, in my opinion.)

And the Collection logo it a bit squished, but I don't know where else you could place it without miss-placing it.

Great box nonetheless.

mabik 1 [ 9 years ago ]

fuckin great!!!

Masloff 43 [ 9 years ago ]

want it! All i need is the second one and i can use this box!

(I hate my No More Heroes box now

shadysaiyan 41 [ 9 years ago ]

This sucks ass. Go away. XD kidding, love it, the text on the back looks kinda basic/blandish though.

Pan 47 [ 9 years ago ]

#16, The back text is kinda plain, but that's how I wanted it since the back itself was meant to look kinda plain.

#12, A professional may not except this, but I printed it out and the text looks fine. No cut off.

wasa-bi 7 [ 9 years ago ]

it's not about printing, it's about cutting! yeah and a professional will tell you this would not work, because if this was printed for real you gotta cut a big stack of printed paper at once, not just one by one. the pressure on the paper when the knive goes down tends to slide the lover parts of the stack a bit and this results in a rather unclean cut, which can result in your text being cut off, because it's too close at the edges.

The Man From P.O.O.T. 1 [ 9 years ago ]

The back seems a bit cramped, but the front is gorgeous.