game Xbox 360 » Rockstar: Game Vault Collection Box Cover

Rockstar: Game Vault Collection box art cover
By avatar HalfSwiss 43 on April 16th, 2011
print No Printable Available

comments Rockstar: Game Vault Collection Box Cover Comments

Comment on HalfSwiss's Rockstar: Game Vault Collection Box Art / Cover.

HalfSwiss 43 [ 8 years ago ]

For once the box came out almost exactly as I pictured it.

Daemon 46 [ 8 years ago ]

Man, I had the exact same idea only with LA Noire instead of Bully.

HalfSwiss 43 [ 8 years ago ]

#2, I was going to add L.A. Noire, but I figured that would be too unrealistic and cost a ton. I figured this collection was a reasonable fit and cost around $70 or $80.

MattStar 48 [ 8 years ago ]

I love it.

TwistRox 41 [ 8 years ago ]

Looks very nice and sleek

Ronthis the Werewolf 39 [ 8 years ago ]

Rated M for Box by Halfswiss.

aelixus 45 [ 8 years ago ]

Looking good. But texts is too heavy, I think you should make them smaller. I like this box.

super-mega-hyper-sonic 40 [ 8 years ago ]

Looks great but I don't think just John should be on the front. It seems like he would be the main character in all 3 or something.

HalfSwiss 43 [ 8 years ago ]

#8, I think adding more characters would ruin the feel of the space in the box and make it chaotic.

lightsamus 38 [ 8 years ago ]

Can I be really picky and point out the Niko is Serbian, not Russian? >.>

HalfSwiss 43 [ 8 years ago ]

#10, I always thought he was Russian? I looked it up and it says his nationality was never specified. Here: Niko's nationality is never specified in the game, although he speaks and reads Serbian and it is said he is from Bosnia and Herzegovina. Niko's nationality has been a subject of some debate: prior to the game being launched, it was believed he was Russian and articles have interpreted the character as being from Croatia or Serbia.

deiviuxs 46 [ 8 years ago ]

Neat idea for this kind of collection, but I don't think Bully should be in it. It didn't get as much hype or good reviews as other two games and I wished that you used more renders on the front and not just the one from RDR game.
Overall, it looks clean and nice. Good job.

Lenny819 38 [ 8 years ago ]

I really don't think Bully should be part of the collection, not only is it rated T (not M) but unlike red dead and gta you don't go around killing people. Maybe LA Noire

Lenny819 38 [ 8 years ago ]

#3, I think it'd still be reasonable seeing it at a $70 doller value with LA Noire seeing as how Red dead and GTA aren't even worth that much anymore. (at gamestop anyway) Plus whose to say this isn't down the road.

Overall good design but I'm just not a big fan of minimalism. I know nice and clean looking but I just more prefer action and color.

The clean layout works, and if such a collection were made, I'd expect something similar to this being the official cover. I'm not much for covers within covers, but it works in this situation.

The text is the biggest issue. Too large, and too close together. I'd reduce the size and increase the spacing between taglines/synopsis/etc.