game PlayStation 3 » Assassin's Creed: Revelations Box Cover

Assassin's Creed: Revelations box art cover
By avatar amad2 29 on January 5th, 2012
print No Printable Available

comments Assassin's Creed: Revelations Box Cover Comments

Comment on amad2's Assassin's Creed: Revelations Box Art / Cover.

amad2 29 [ 8 years ago ]

So yeah, it's supposed to show the story of the game. I'm sure I implemented that somehow somewhere on the cover. I think the Revelations logo is The90'skid's.
Please comment and critique. ^.^

Also, please ignore the Only On Playstation bit on the logo. I only noticed that now, I'll update it if anything major comes along that needs updating too.

Edited at 8 years ago

Duss 42 [ 8 years ago ]

I love the style, good !

madoublex 29 [ 8 years ago ]

WHY THIS NO HAVE MORE FAVES!? Awesome work, yet again. Looks like you're beating me this round :|

As a traditional Assassin's Creed cover, it works. Basic, but clean and decently organized. I'm not all that fond of how you positioned the logo, pushed to the side by Ezio and Altair, but it's not a dealbreaker.

Now, speaking specifically in terms of the competition, I don't see how this represents the story clearly at all. I mean, there are aspects of the story (Ezio and Altair, Constantinople), but nothing that wouldn't already be in place anyway. The plotline isn't explicitly stated anywhere in the imagery.

mchapra 33 [ 8 years ago ]

Awesome work.

Bastart 48 [ 8 years ago ]

"I'm not all that fond of how you positioned the logo" same thing here, the rest is well done.

Icyfirefists 33 [ 8 years ago ]

This box is a little difficult to place as there is no central theme, but then again there doesn't have to be. Altogether, the box doesn't appeal to me. The renders and everything need to resonate togetheer and they don't. The screenshots don't look to great either. But i am probably sure that you put work into this box, but it doesn't appeal much to me.

stevanR80 36 [ 8 years ago ]

I used the same render for my back! Anyways I like the front but the floating characters bug me. Back is nice too. Although the description and tagline shouldn't be slanted imo. Nice job